Adrianne has a nervous breakdown. Or at least strongly considers one.
Let's review, shall we?
25-30 source annotated bibliography due in 8.5 hours that is not finished yet.
Supposedly, I have to work in the morning. Yea, about that...
Class in 8.5 hours.
Back to work after that.
Then early voting.
Then dinner.
Then meet with my analysis group to discuss our project.
Then sleep.
Phew.
But wait.. it gets better.
Thursday, work most of the day, funeral for a dear friend, and Grey's. Friday, work, proctor a theory test, go to class, work, and, ahem, an event in Arlington. Saturday, a few hours at the library, something to celebrate Joe's birthday, and perhaps, finally, SLEEP.
Sigh. But on the bright side, I leave for England in two weeks. Except maybe not so bright, since I have SO much research to do before I even get over there to.. do research. Nice.
Well, that's my exciting life. Or not. But there it is. Hope everyone had a nice weekend.. hopefully I'll get to catch up with you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment