13 November 2006

Seriously.

It's Grey's night, of course. So I'm wearing my 'Seriously' shirt. Makes sense, no?

So.. I leave in a week. That kinda freaks me out. Because I am SO not ready to go.. I have research to finish, coats to buy, shopping to do, bags to pack... seriously. My to-do list for the next few days fills at least one full page.. single-spaced. Oy.

But I'm so excited to go! It makes me not want to get anything else done... but still. Fun stuff.

I really don't have that much to say today.. life is crazy busy, but ok for the most part. So instead, I'll borrow Amy's idea and set up a johari window... so click away and tell me what you really think of me! ;)
http://kevan.org/johari?name=phiela

Thanks for the continued patience in putting up with me and my insane schedule. The end of the semester draws near!! Then it will be time to celebrate with much laughter, fun, and partying :) Ok, time to get food before Grey's starts.. Cheerio then!

No comments: