16 May 2007

Livin' in an Uptown World

So.. I'm sappy right now. Forgive me. I think it's exhaustion combined with many long nights with good friends, and the feeling of freedom that comes with summer. But gosh darn it, if I don't have the best friends in the whole world. And family. My family is incredible too. Even if my life seems like a soap opera sometimes, I sure am blessed more than I deserve.

My place is shaping up nicely. Got rid of a lot more boxes this evening. Finally bought real, fresh food yesterday. Having a picture/shelf hanging day on Saturday, which is also when my dining room set is to be delivered. My couch comes on Tuesday, and then, I will pretty much be complete, sans some sort of desk-ish area for my files, mail, etc., and some bookshelves for my closet. Have I mentioned just how much I love it here? I shall mention it again. Everything is falling into place.. and it's becoming my haven, finally. I just want it all to be done, so I can get on with things! I have SO many plans of nothingness and fun for the summer.. work a little, read a little, have a few parties, see a LOT of movies, and just overall hang out with everyone I know and love. Oh, and there's the small matter of having all of my wisdom teeth taken out. Heh. We'll see what the dentist says on Monday.. but from the intensifying jaw pain and clicking noises, I'm guessing they're either impacted or something else is up. Fun! Hey, at least it will be a mandatory "vacation" of staying home, eating soft comfort food, and watching movies. Of course, I will fully expect all of you to come keep me company, ha.

Well, the hour grows late once more, and I still have a few things to accomplish before bed. I do hope you are all doing well. Please call me if you haven't heard from me in a while.. I'm back in full force, but it might take me a few days to fully catch up to everyone! Love you all. Hasta!

Currently Listening to:
Album: The Holiday (score)

No comments: