30 April 2007

Everything and the Kitchen Sink

Oy, I'm not great at this updating thing, am I?

So I moved. Technically, anyway. I'm not staying there yet, ha. But in a way, it's kind of nice. I go spend a few hours each afternoon unpacking and getting things like I want. Things are coming along! Still waiting on the big furniture (couch, bookshelf, and dining room set) to be delivered. The cable guy comes on Saturday (which is was the reason I am still staying at my parents.. NBA Playoffs, you know!), which will be nice. In other news, my kitchen is completely finished :) It looks so beautimous! Now I just need to buy real food to cook, haha. Lots of things coming in this week.. I should be completely moved in by Saturday. Then I just need to wait on my furniture, then it's party time! June will basically be one long month of dinners and parties ;) Get excited!!

Other than moving.. things are just kind of plugging along. Today was my last day of class at SMU for the semester. Now I just have a final presentation and project, and one final lesson to prepare.. then.. SUMMER baby! I can't wait. Especially for June, when the kids are out at Providence. Should be a nice summer. Taking a long weekend to go see my cousin get married in Baton Rouge.. and trying to figure out what other vacation I'm going to take this summer.. mostly, all I can think about now is sleeping and reading books all summer, lol. I'm perpetually tired...

Speaking of that.. I am exhausted. These late night playoff games are killing me.. especially when we lose! Seriously. Well, I'm out. Y'all have a good week! Good luck to everyone finishing finals, etc. in the next few weeks!

No comments: