04 April 2007

Life After the Move

So I've been home for all of four days, and I'm already going a tad stir-crazy. But I'm adjusting. At least it's temporary! It's pretty much been an awful week, with my car dying twice, work being exceedingly busy/stressful, and feeling rather like crap overall. Between the car situation and my mom's plane coming in a few HOURS late, I've had two very short nights of sleep in the past few days, which made for a very long day today as I fought to stay awake. Luckily, once I get through work tomorrow, I can rest a bit on Friday before taking off running once again. Should be a good Easter weekend. The contrast between Good Friday and Easter Sunday is always particularly moving for me.

Well, I should finish the work I brought home and then maybe watch a show or two before I crash early. Love you all. I should be back in the real world again sometime soon!

No comments: