12 June 2007

Have I Told You Lately....

....that I love my apartment.
No, seriously. It's wonderful. Its pretty and quiet and it suits me. I have a multitude of dining and shopping choices within walking distance. I finally have a Starbucks where they know me, and what I drink, and I can walk down and enjoy an evening latte (decaf, of course) and read and catch up on correspondence and just be be. I love it! I will definitely be hanging around this area for quite a while.

....that I have the best friends in the world.
No lie. I have spent the past few weeks (and will continue through the next month) in a non-stop blur of parties, showers, dinners, musicals, pub nights, and coffee dates.. and I never cease to be amazed at the incredible group of people that are my friends. The countless text messages, calls, e-mails, e-vites, and random conversations make me realize just how blessed I am to love and be loved by so many great people. Some challenge me to grow intellectually and spiritually, others are there when I need a break from it all, and some are just there to make me smile.

....that I pretty much haven't been this happy in a long time.
I mean, yea, I have my moments of wishing and dreaming for a different stage of life.. but overall, I am really happy. I am part of a wonderful church, I'm healthy, I have a good job, and an incredible network of friends and family.

....seriously. What more could a girl want?

Currently Listening to:
Album: Hopes and Fears
Artist: Keane

No comments: