02 December 2006

Look Out World.... She's Back!

Well, I suppose it's about time for an update, huh?

This past week was SO long.. I was sick for most of it, had to finish (er, and start..) my Intro Project (which was turned in successfully on Wednesday!), get back in the groove at work (maybe), and attend my last days of classes (woohoo!). Throw in a snow day, and way too many plans to make for the holidays, and that was my week!

Can I just say (again) how GLAD I am to be almost done this semester? I'm not gonna lie, it was rough. I feel like I was academically challenged at a degree that hugely surpasses anything I've ever done before. Which is GOOD, because I'm in grad school, and it's supposed to be hard, right? Ha. I do love it tho. So much.

However, the break is not completely unwelcome ;) I have been busy trying to line up dates for the traditional Christmas festivities.. including parties, dinners, and get-togethers for all of my many sub-cultures of friends. It's a work in progress, but I'm having fun! And today I'm setting up my tree!!! Yay :)

I have had Mexican food 4 of the 5 days.. at three different venues. I think I'm salsa'd out for a while. At least the foodular kind. The dancing, I can never have too much.

Well, I'd better get back to work! Orchestra Christmas party tonight; church, orchestra, and concert at FBD tomorrow; Monday, work, studying, and a trip to Waco with Lori to see Josh's Christmas concert; etc. etc... busy times! But SO wonderful :)

Cheers!

Currently Listening
Christmas
By Rebecca St. James

No comments: