27 August 2006

Just for the record...

...aren't I still a little young to be getting the "I just wish you'd fine someone you get along with (i.e. - don't fight, argue, hit...) that makes you happy and settle down.." talk from my mother?

Seriously.

I don't need to be reminded that I'm single, thanks. I remember it pretty well on my own. And most (ok, some) of the time.. I'm fine with that. It's not like I'd make a very good companion right now anyway, since I have a dedicated 54 hour a week schedule, not including homework. And really, who wants to put up with that? Or me, for that matter, ha.

I've become quite pessimistic as of late. It's not that I'm bitter.. I'm just tired of hurting. And hanging out with a bunch of married/seriously-dating/otherwise unavailable people.. that doesn't help much either.

Blah!

Ok, evidently I'm still worn out and stressed, and once again should not be posting on xanga. I'll protect this to protect, well, me, ha.. and then I'll go to bed and hopefully.. tomorrow will not suck too badly, lol.

Guten nacht.

No comments: