20 August 2006

Ah, Sunday afternoon.

Ah, Sunday afternoon. It's nice to just sit and rest for a while. I might even take a nap! That would be wonderful...

So, about my week. I passed both exams. I started class. I spent a bunch of money on textbooks and scores for class. I worked a lot. I managed to squeeze in time for my friends too! Saw Jenny and her new classroom (awww Miss Gentry!), saw the Blackstocks, saw Joe.. went to a party for Richard, went to a party for Leasha.. shopped with my mom, got my hair cut (yay! it's short! and cute :) ), bought new glasses, bought new running shoes, got a cute new dress, spent several hours in the music library researching for class...

And that.. was my week, lol. School will be busy.. it doesn't seem like it will be hard exactly.. just a lot of work and research. Which is fine with me! I'm excited now.. the worst is over, and now I can just swim happily along. I definitely won't have much of a life though... so be patient with me if I'm not around much :) I'm going to do my best to stay in touch with all of you!

Well, with that, I do believe a brief siesta is calling my name before I head out to have dinner with the fam and some of Evan's friends to celebrate his birthday. 17! Yipes! That's scary!

Aight, I'm out. Take care dear ones! Good luck to those who are starting (or have started!) school soon! Hasta!

Currently Listening
Within
By William Joseph
Stella's Theme
see related

No comments: