26 October 2001

y'know.. I need to get better abt encouraging ppl when they do good at something.. cause it's an awesome feeling to be encouraged.. both Brandi and Audra came up to me yesterday and told me how well I sang in quartets in choir.. (Dr. Holcomb has us sing in "quartets" with about one or two from each section.. to see if we know our parts..) and it's definitely not an ego thing, like I'm this wonderful singer or whatever.. but it just was nice to have a sophomore and a senior say I was doing a good job.. cause as a freshman, you kinda feel like you don't know what you're doing, even if you do.. an yea.. that was jus a nice thing that happened to me yesterday.. an so.. I'm gonna try to be better abt that.. telling ppl when they look nice or do a good job on something..

No comments: