18 October 2001
hey all ;) oh me.. I want taco bell! anyone wanna bring me some? ;) or.. better yet.. give me a call.. and we'll go tomorrow after I get out of school ;) sounds wonderful.. oh sigh.. today was a good day.. went to the chiropractor this morning.. discovered that I have spina bifida occulta, which means that one of my vertebrae in my lower back is not completely formed (it's a defect from birth, and an estimated 5-10% of the population has this defect and most will never know because it normally doesn't cause problems). Sooo.. as a result, my lower back is weak to begin with. Then.. somehow.. I jarred some of the disks in my lower back into some funky position.. which isn't directly related to my spina bifida occulta, but rather an indirect result because of the lack of support. Thus.. I'm supposed to go in for therapy once a week for a while, wear a back brace, keep it iced, try to minimize driving, stairs, lifting, etc, and other little things like that. I've switched bunks with my roommate and I'm working with security to get a handicap pass to park on the top of the hill during my therapy. and that's that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment