<--begin mushy thank you letter-->
yes.. as I started to say Thursday.. I want to thank my cabbages (that is.. Josh, Sandi, and Evan..) they were awesome.. Sandi organized all my boxes.. then they all got up insanely early to go to donuts with me.. Josh let me load up his suburban with all my junk.. Sandi an Josh helped me load everything.. Evan slept on the couch and provided some sort of moral support.. ;) Then after we got all unloaded, they all helped me arrange my stuff.. Sandi even made my top bunk ;) Josh and Evan helped the girls across the hall with their VCR junk and cause of that, I have two new friends! lol tis all so much fun.. except the showers.. they're also as bad as everyone tells you.. be forewarned ;) but yes.. my cabbages.. thank you SO much.. I could not have done it without you.. I'll see you tomorrow!!! Love you all.. you're the best!
<-- end mushy thank you letter-->
No comments:
Post a Comment