hey world! I'm home for the weekend.. thought I'd post and update y'all on my life as a freshman..finished my first week of classes.. looks to be a busy semester.. lots of music.. lots of rehearsals and concerts and practices and such.. oh, if any of y'all enjoy classical music.. I'll be going to the symphony (DSO) at least five times this semester.. so if you wish to come along.. I think I can get discounted tickets and junk.. so.. yeah.. give me a ring or something, an we'll work it out ;) All other classes look good.. just busy.. don't think I'll be able to work in the comp lab this semester.. next semester, hopefully.. lol I only know of two other girls who work there right now.. tis all guys.. they give you funny looks if you're a girl who knows what you're talking about.. but yes.. *ahem* anyways.. *grins* overall, havin a good time.. girls in my hall are awesome.. food is icky.. but that's life ;) there's a good coffee shop though.. good frutata's.. frozen coffeeish type things.. *yum* but yes.. oh! just for future reference.. here's my mailing address at school.. just in case you should ever need it.. *grins*
Adrianne Duvall
DBU Box 767
3000 Mountain Creek Parkway
Dallas, TX 75211-9209
good night world.. I'm off to sleep.. hehe.. I dun have to get up at 0730 again! yay! I'll get some sleep! I hope.. *grins* bye..
No comments:
Post a Comment