It is late. I should be sleeping. But my decaf latte has set in and I need a bit more time to wind down. So I sat down to look ahead to the coming weeks, and discovered that I have officially entered the window where it is exciting to count in days and not weeks! I mean, really. 30 weeks sounds SO much better than 210 days. But 61 days? That's a reasonable window, yes?
SO much unknown. It's kinda really scary. But honestly? It's also kinda REALLY exciting! I've never really taken a jump this big, with a truly unknown outcome. And I can honestly say I'm not worried about it. I've got an amazing network of support in the form of ridiculously great friends and the best family a gal could ask for (and a box of emergency thin mints in the fridge. you know, just in case). And above all, I know God is ultimately in control. I am daily amazed by the peace I feel walking up to the edge of this ledge I'm about to step off. And so, I'm ready! Can't wait to see what this next chapter brings!!
In other news... there's not much other news. My daily grind remains the daily grind. Had a lovely lunch with some old friends and spent the rest of the day studying. Get to see more dear ones tomorrow AND have dinner with my little brother, which is always fun. Oh yea, and bake a pie. It's the night before Growth Group, what else would I be doing? Next weekend is going to be awesome too, because I'm going to pick out my stethoscope (!!!!!!) with Lauren and Nugget (and Peanut!), and then have ROSA'S with them and Meg and little dude (AJ). I am more than a little obsessed with Rosa's, I will admit. But dang, you just can't find better Mexican food for that cheap!
And now, I really should sleep. Hasta luego, amigos!
No comments:
Post a Comment