23 April 2010

confessions of a night-owl

It's 0130, and I should be sleeping. I have no good reason NOT to be sleeping... I'm just not. I really, really look forward to the day when I can give night shifts a try... this whole morning thing just doesn't work very well for me!

I think it's probably time I get back to blogging, with the new and exciting things going on... since TWO Septembers ago, when I last really updated (all one of you who actually read this thing), more than a little has happened. A few (uh, more than a few...) weddings, a few vacations... and mostly, a new career move! In case you've been sleeping under a rock (or I just haven't talked to you recently since life has become a blur), I am going back to school again (again). This semester, I started taking pre-reqs for... (*drum roll please*) nursing school!

(*cricket, cricket*)

Yes, it's completely different than anything I've pursued thus far. Yes, it means at least two more years of school. And YES, I am really excited about it!

There is, of course, a story as to how this all came about. But it is not for tonight. Tonight is now for sleeping. The story shall come soon enough. With that, dear friends, I bid you buenos noches!

1 comment:

A Naughty Mouse said...

Hey, I'm actually qualified to help you study now!