If one more person asks about my thesis, I may scream. I want to finish... I just can't find the motivation at the moment. I'm hoping it's around the next corner...
I hope the Uptowners will excuse my heresy, but I'm falling in like with the world north of 'the bubble.' Seriously... it's just different up there. It's more relaxed, somehow. Far enough away to be able to breathe and be just around the corner from the freedom of the country... while close enough to my fair city to not be homesick for the Dallas skyline and my roots. We'll just have to see...
I have never felt so muddled in my life. Actually, that's not true. Ironically, I am more sure about more things than I think I ever have been. I know I belong at Uptown. I know I belong at the piano. I know that my family means the world to me. I know I have accumulated some of the best friends a person could ever hope to have. I know that I desire a family over a long-term career. I know that God is at work in my life in ways I never would have expected or thought possible.
But yet, I am muddled. It's like I can see the road signs for the next city on my journey... but the road is doing zig-zags and circles that seem to be heading in the opposite direction. But I'm not driving...
Be patient with me... I'm still trying to figure this out.
G'night dear ones...
1 comment:
what if one more person asks you to update your blog? will you scream then, too?
Post a Comment