What a week it was.
Work just might kill me one of these days. But that's a post for another day. Other than work, I got to see Nessa (one of my old roommates) who was in from Houston. It was good to hang out again with the 'family unit.' Good times, of course :) Saturday night was dinner for Steve's birthday at Il Sole, which was a very nice evening.
For those in the know, I'm feeling better. The reader's digest version for those who aren't: about a week ago, I had some health issues again, mostly extreme fatigue and some weird weakness/tingling in my left arm. Dr. still has no idea what was wrong, but I'll see a neurologist at the end of the month. In the meantime, I'm finally feeling mostly up to par, and I'm back at my apartment. The show must go on! I'm fairly convinced it's stress.. (note to self: reduce stress)
The week to come is of course just as busy. Monday is Growth Group, Tuesday I'm taking off work to wrap up the recording with the band at church, Wednesday is dinner out with some old friends, Thursday is a handbell gathering, Friday is dinner for my brother's birthday, and Saturday.. Saturday is just plain full with wedding showers, reception site scoping, and drinks at the G-man. Sheesh, I'm getting tired just looking at that. Hopefully I will be able to squeeze in dancing one of these weekends... my dancing shoes are gathering dust! Tragic, really.
Well, the hour grows late, and the rest of the teachers come back to work tomorrow (translation: crazy day). Add to that my day off on Tuesday... and tomorrow will be interesting and long. And next week... it's back to the books. Here we go again! Hope y'all have a good a week! Hasta!
No comments:
Post a Comment