17 September 2006

Things I Love... and Things I Don't

Things I Love:

The skyline of downtown Dallas at night. I love this city.

Being in a band. It's awesome. Really, really. It's nice to feel a part of something. And to be proud of what we do. The guys are great fun, and it's just... nice. And I'm loving this incredible keyboard we're borrowing... I really want one now. Next time I have $3500..... Seriously.

My friends. 'Nuff said.

Dark chocolate. And cold weather. And libraries.

My new allergy medicines. Ah, the miracles of modern medicine.

Shopping. And sales. And finding really cute clothes to wear to U2 service.

My school. And our football team, for once, didn't suck last night. That's kinda nice. Oh, and tailgating? It's a blast.

Gas prices going down. I filled my empty tank for under $40 last night. This, I like.


Things I Don't Love So Much:

The people who live upstairs and make a heck of a lot of noise really late at night. Like now for instance.

Hot, humid weather after having such a beautiful, quasi-fallish week.

Having to go back to work tomorrow.

Currently Listening to:
Album: Vertigo - Single
Artist: U2
Track: Vertigo

No comments: