Piano jury sheets went up today. Still completely unstressed about that, even though I'm not solid on the two shorter pieces. It's just kinda weird to be so calm about it, lol.
The various Chambers concerts Sunday and Monday went pretty well. I really enjoyed singing at Christ Church on Sunday night. The acoustics were incredible. I'm looking forward to singing there again in the spring... The Faculty Dinner and the Tree Lighting both went pretty well too, even though it was freaking cold at the Tree Lighting and I didn't have a coat.. but.. oh well.. I think I managed to make it without getting sick, though that still remains to be seen.. I don't have time to be sick!
I finally found a coat! Now I just need to find my gloves, and things will be good. My hands were so cold today, I couldn't practice piano. So I just looked over my music during my break between NT and choir. I've found that to be somewhat productive, so I didn't feel too bad.
I will be so glad to get Messiah over with. I think it's going to go really well.. I'm just getting a little tired of the music. Then I can focus on orchestra stuff for Park Cities. We've got a busy couple of weeks ahead. We play in the services on the 5th and 19th, plus the big Christmas concert is on the 12th.
This is the last full week of classes. Have I mentioned how glad I am that the semester is over? lol.. It's definitely been a stressful couple of weeks. Not all bad stress, but stress all the same. Actually, I'm pretty sure I haven't been very pulled together most of the semester.. I've definitely been a lot more disorganized and scattered than I usually am. Hopefully I'll be better after a nice holiday break. Hope everyone else is holding together alright.. we're almost done!
No comments:
Post a Comment